Privacy And PolicyFebruary 11, 2021 2021-02-11 20:14
Privacy And Policy
Effective Date: August 19, 2020
By visiting our site, or using any of our Services, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our site or services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. The USA MEDPremium Terms of Service are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
Personal Information We Collect
When you use our website, we may collect personal information about you. Personal information is basically information accessed, collected, or used by USA MEDPremium that identifies an individual, or may be used to identify an individual, either directly or indirectly. The personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to the below section:
- Full Name
- Contact information, such as your business address, phone number and mail address.
- Sensitive personal information, such as your credit card number
- User behavioral information, such as your geo-location, IP address, browser type, operating system, device identification number, navigation and clicks made on site behavior from actions that you take on USA MEDPremium website.
Tracking Technologies We Use
We use various technologies to collect personal information about visitors and users of our website. These technologies include the following:
Web server logs
- Like Most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in our log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data. However, we do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
- When you enable a location-based service, we may collect information about your location for demographic purposes to match your location to USA MEDPremium services. Your browser may use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your devices that may provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. You may opt-out of geo-location collection by changing the setting of your browser or device at all times.
Other Tracking Technologies
- We and our business partners, marketing partners, affiliates, or other service providers may also use local shared objects (Flash cookies). For information on managing local shared objects (Flash cookies) stored on your computer.
These technologies are used to remember your settings, track all your movement through our website, gather demographic information about our users, analyze trends, perform diagnostic services such as error reporting in order to improve this website, and perform data analysis and audits. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies from companies such as Google Analytics on an individual as well as aggregated basis. To learn more about Google Analytics’ privacy practices and opt-out, click here.
How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals
Some web browsers have a” Do Not Track” feature. This feature allows you to tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked over time and across websites. These features are not yet uniform across browsers and not broadly supported. Website is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
How we tend to use the Personal Information Collected
- Processing your order
- Customer and troubleshooting support
- Error detection and debugging
- Fraud detection or monitoring services
- Marketing notices, newsletter, or communications via email
- Marketing initiatives via surveys, contests, and research activities
- If you participate in surveys, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether to disclose this information. We may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests. We will not share the personal information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
- Personalized user service or customized site-content based user preferences.
How We Share Personal Information Collected
- USA MEDPremium does not sell personal information about you to third parties.
- We may provide your personal information to third parties that provide services that helps us with our business activities such as providing reports or data analytics services, error detection and debugging, fraud detection or monitoring services, and performance testing services. These companies are authorized to use personal information about you only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Meet applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, USA MEDPremium, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Engage in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of USA MEDPremium assets.
It’s Your Choice
We will describe how your information that has been collected through our website will be used and will provide choices about whether to allow us to engage in that particular use. You may discontinue information collected by deleting cookies in your web browser or discontinue accessing the website altogether.
If you would like to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. You have the option to choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by clicking the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or by accessing the email preferences in your account settings page.
Access to Personal Information
Our website allows you to view, edit, or delete information about yourself through your profile settings. Also, you can update information about you by contacting us.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active, as reasonably useful for commercial purposes, or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Our website is not intended for any users under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. We request that children under the age of 13 shouldn’t attend our website.
How We Protect Our Users Information?
USA MEDPremium has established appropriate physical, electronic and administrative safeguards to protect all the information we collect from or about all of our users. We restrict access to personal information to USA MEDPremium employees, brokers, contractors and agents who need to know that information to process it for us, and who are subject to confidentiality obligations.
Any sensitive personal information will be transmitted in our encrypted form using SSL encryption. It is literally impossible to guarantee 100% security in all of the circumstances. If you have any questions about security or have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must contact us instantly of the issue.
Updates to this Privacy Notice
USA MED Premium
1800 N Commerce Pkwy Suite #2 Weston Fl 33326